You have not yet permanently registerd with Jaslok hospital, please go for the permanent registration to get premium benifits.
Click on Submit Button for permanent registrationSubmit
Not a member?
Qualification & Experience
Director of Neurosurgery
Consultant: Liver Transplant
Area of expertise:
Liver surgeries for cancer
Consultant cardiothoracic surgeon
M.B.B.S., M.S.(General surgery), Mch (Cardiothoracic surgery)
Area of Expertise:
Adult cardiac & thoracic surgery: Coronary artery bypass surgery , Total arterial revascularization , offpump cabg , valve repairs /replacement , aortic aneurysms , maze surgery , lung surgeries ,lobectomy, pneumonectomy , thoracoscopic surgery, mediastinal tumour surgery , thymectomies,
Extracorporeal membrance oxygenation (ECMO) .
Fellowship in adult cardiothoracic surgery Australia
Consultant Orthopedic Shoulder Surgeon
Dr Karuna Luthra is specialist in Nuclear Medicine with over 20 years of experience in Nuclear Medicine including Gamma camera scanning, SPECT-CT and PET-CT imaging, with special clinical interest in Oncology, Nuclear cardiology, Nephro-urology and Thyroid disease.
Dr Luthra also specializes in Targeted Radionuclide Therapy of various tumours including Thyroid Cancer, Neuroendocrine tumors and advanced Prostate cancer
Consultant Interventional Cardiologist
Consultant Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery
Full time Consultant
Consultant - Neuro-physiology
Consultant - Nephrology
Consultant Neurosurgery, MS, MCh
Consultant - Urologist
"Interventional Cardiologist M.D., F.A.C.C., F.I.S.E., F.I.C.P., Director Cardiology"
"1) The CTO – Man of The Year Award (2008), the First of its type, for the Indian Chapter of 2nd Indo European Course on Revascularization (IECR/IEIC), presented at New Delhi on 20th December 2008
2) Life Time Achievement Award at the 1st IJCTO meet, at Mumbai on 8th June 2013
3) Golden Contribution Award received at AICT 2012 at New Delhi, on 6th Oct. 2012
* Pioneer in starting Cardiac catheterization and Angiography in newborn babies in India in 1973.
* First one to start His Bundle Electrography in India in 1973.
* Performed or supervised more than 10,000 Angioplasties.
* Performed or supervised more than 50,000 Angiographies.
* Pioneering work in Primary Angioplasty in acute myocardial Infarction with first systemic trial in India."