1. Clinical: 15 yrs experience in critical care and OPD/IPD patient care.
2. Research: has international & national publication to his credit.
3. Clinical Trial: He has been principal investigator in many drugs & vaccine trial at Jaslok Hospital.
Area of expertise
"1. Hemodynamically unstable critical babies
2. Extreme Preterm Neonates
3. Critically sick children
4. Acute & Chronic diseases in children
5. Pediatric & Neonatal interventional procedures
6. Perioperative care of major pediatric surgeries
7. Intensive care management of Children
8. Mechanical Ventilation
9. General Pediatric & Neonatal out patient
10. Immunization for children & adolescent "
Brief write up
"1. Hon` Consultant Pediatrician, Pediatric & Neonatal Intensivist.
2. Specialist in Pediatric & Neonatal Critical Care.
3. He is specialized in all Pediatric and Neonatal Critical Interventional procedures like Intraventricular tapping, Intubation, Tracheostomy, Intercostals drains, Liver, Kidney, muscle & skin biopsies, Haemo & Peritoneal dialysis, Insertion of Hickman catheter, Bronchoscopies, Bone marrow biopsies & aspirations and Intracranial pressure monitoring.
4. He has also been involved in major Perioperative Care of Craniofacial Surgery, Cardiac Surgery, Liver & Kidney Transplant Surgery and general surgeries.
5. He specialized in transporting by Air & land ambulance of critically ill pediatric & neonatal patients.
6. He has managed extreme preterm baby i.e. 24 weeks/ 520gm NICU graduates to his credentials."
"1. Won a scholarship from the Hargobind Foundation, Mumbai in Jan 2001 for the fellowship in Pediatric Intensive Care, Leicester, UK.
2. “Basic Newborn Care” demonstration in weekly serial Mere gharana zindagi, Oct 1997, Zee Television, Mumbai.
3. Won a scholarship from the State Board for secondary and higher secondary education in 1983, Hyderabad.
4. Life member of Indian Academy of Pediatrics
5. Executive Board Member of Pediatric Intensive Care chapter, Indian Academy of Pediatrics, Mumbai.
6. National Neonatology forum, Mumbai chapter."