A Health Check-up means peace of mind
Jaslok, we believe that health is a state of complete physical, mental
and social well being. A comprehensive health check-up is essential in
providing continuous health surveillance at all times. After all, a
stitch in time saves nine.Our Body - a temple
scriptures tell us that our body is a temple in which the soul resides.
Isn't it our duty to keep it fit and strong? In order to take timely
action, all normal persons should get themselves checked once a year.Is it too much to devote half a day a year for your well being?
You should take your health seriously You may be at risk if you are:
- Smoker / Heavy drinker
- Executive with a stressful job
- Suffering or having a family history of diabetes, high blood pressure and heart disease.
- Low exercise tolerance
- Losing weight
- Having chronic indigestion
A simple guide for our Health Check-up
- Seek prior appointment on Tel. 66573214 / 15.On the appointed day, do come by 8.00 a.m. It helps you to flow in a batch.
- Take following actions before that:
- Do not take anything (not even tea) after dinner at 8.00 p.m. the previous night.
- An early light dinner the previous night is recommended.
- A small stool sample should be brought in a clean plastic/glass container. If desired, the containers may be collected earlier from OPD Counter.
- Please fill in all details about your health in the questionnaire handed over to you.
- Reports will be ready after 4 days and should be collected before 4.00 p.m.
Breakfast will be served after collection of the second blood sample.
You will be examined by a reputed physician and surgeon. The third consultation with one more consultant shall be free for Males. Dental check-up is complimentary
|PACKAGE A||PACKAGE B||PACKAGE C|
|BLOOD||All tests in Package A||BLOOD|
|- CBC||STRESS TEST||- Complete Blood count|
|- ESR||ULTRASONOGRAPHY (ABDOMEN )||- Fasting Blood sugar|
|- Fasting Blood Sugar||ULTRASONOGRAPHY (PELVIS)||- Post glucose Blood sugar|
|- Postprandial/ Post glucose||MAMMOGRAPHY ( ONLY FOR LADIES)||LIVER PROFILE|
|Blood Sugar||ADDITIONAL TESTS||- S.G.O.T.|
|- Blood Group |
|The following additional tests, if recommended by the Physician are offered at half the OPD rates. Concessional rates are as under:- |
- Total bilirubin.
|- Total Bilirubin|| ||- Urea Nitrogen|
| - SGOT||2D ECHOCARDIOGRAPHY: Rs. 660/-||- Serum creatinine|
|- SGPT||HOLTER MONITORY: Rs.770/-||LIPID PROFILE|
|- Gamma GT||GLYCOSYLATED HB. + G6PD: Rs.352/- ||- Serum cholesterol.|
|- Albumin|| ||URINE ROUTINE|
|- Total Protein||COST OF PACKAGES||STOOL ROUTINE|
|- Alkaline Phosphatase||PACKAGE -|
A : Below
45 yrs : Rs.4500/-
|RENAL PROFILE||PACKAGE – |
B : Over 45 years :
|- Urea Nitrogen||Rs.6000/- ( for male )|| |
|- Serum Creatinine||Rs.7000/- (for female)||PACKAGE C PRICE Rs.1500/-|
|- Uric Acid||FOR COUPLES :|
20% Concession ( Husband & Wife )
|* The charges include a detailed physical examination by the medical officer.|
|- Serum Bicarbonates||FOR SENIOR|
|* Referral consultation services will be charged extra.|
|(Above 65 years):|
(Please bring proof of age)
(Only one concession will be given)
|* The following additional tests and needful further evaluation of the status of the health of executives/visiting person are also offered at concessional rate, if advised.|
|- Serum Sodium|| || |
|- Serum Potassium|| ||STRESS TEST -|
|- Serum Chloride|| ||2D ECHOCARDIOGRAPHY -|
|LIPID PROFILE|| ||HOL TER MONITORING -|
|- Serum Cholesterol|| ||ULTRASONOGRAPHY (Abdomen) -|
| - HDL Cholesterol|| ||ULTRASONOGRAHY (Pelvis) -|
| - Cholesterol / HDL Ratio|| || |
|- Serum Triglycerides|| ||MAMMOGRAPHY (Only for Ladies) -|
|URINE ROUTINE|| || |
| ||GLYCOSYLATED HB+ G6PD -|
|E. C. G.|| ||PSA - Rs. 800/- |
|PAP SMEAR ( FOR LADIES)|| || |
|SPIROMETRY TEST|| || |
|Room No.s||Some important things you should remember|
|1st Floor||Executive Dinning Hall|
- Please inform the Lab. technican if you are diabetic
- Ladies, please inform the X-ray technican if you are pregnant and do not give urine for examination during menses.
- Avoid heavy meals and alocohol 24 hours prior to the Health Check-up.
If you need any assistance please call us at:
Health Check-up Room: 6657 3214
Reception: 6657 3010
"When you report for check-up, please
bring medicines whcih you may be taking for high blood pressure,
diabetes, heart disease etc."
Jaslok Hospital and Research Centre
15, Dr. G. Deshmukh Marg, Mumbai 400 026.
Tel.(22) 6657 333, Fax (22) 6657 3035
Email : email@example.com